Wednesday, July 28, 2010

jersey girls dont pump gas, we pump fists

I may be a little trashy for posting this but...
I cannot wait for tomorrow for all the
"fist pump'in"
and staying
"fresh to death"
get ready...jersey shore is heading to miami

love,
me

5 comments:

Thejpetite said...

get out of here....

Anonymous said...

ha ha you just made my day!! when I come to see you again we better do some GTL!!!

lil sis

-A said...

HAHA Jersey Shore is mine and Paulo's embarrassing guilty pleasure!!

Tammy Renfro said...

You need to flip your picture upright! LOL Love this shirt, you are so funny! Is that what you have been doing all week? He I posted something on my blog, I know, shocker!! I did a photo shoot for Brian's cousin yesterday. Check it out, tell me what you think.

Little Beachs said...

uh i love jersey shore!