You are one of the closest people to me. Someone I can be myself around all the time, and know that you will love me and never judge me. When we are together we always have so much fun, even when we are doing nothing. I love being crazy with you, laughing at you being tackled by a kangaroo, or just laying in bed for hours talking and laughing in the wee hours of the night about anything. I love that.
I am so lucky to have a cousin my age, and that we have been so close our entire life's...since birth literally:) I am so lucky to have especially you as a cousin....someone that I could look up to. You have always been a role model to me. You are a incredibly strong girl...you love a good adventure and having tons of fun along the way. You are not scared to be yourself and being true to yourself and what you believe in. Your faith is amazing to me.
I love you cous! I am so proud of you for wanting to serve our Heavenly Father, you are a inspiration to tons of people, and especially me!
I can't believe you are serving literally 20 minutes away from me! I guess the lord knew I needed my fav. cous here with me haha. Watch out TEMPE, ARIZONA! SISTA BARKER IS ON HER WAY! I AM SO EXCITED!
Love Always
xoxo
{a}li cat
I am so lucky to have a cousin my age, and that we have been so close our entire life's...since birth literally:) I am so lucky to have especially you as a cousin....someone that I could look up to. You have always been a role model to me. You are a incredibly strong girl...you love a good adventure and having tons of fun along the way. You are not scared to be yourself and being true to yourself and what you believe in. Your faith is amazing to me.I can't believe you are serving literally 20 minutes away from me! I guess the lord knew I needed my fav. cous here with me haha. Watch out TEMPE, ARIZONA! SISTA BARKER IS ON HER WAY! I AM SO EXCITED!
Love Always
xoxo
{a}li cat
3 comments:
Alex thank you so so much for this it made me tear up. I am very grateful for our wonderful relationship. Not having a sibling my age and having you was such a blessing. I treasure all the times you came and stayed with us especially as we got older. Going to Idaho this weekend was not the same without you! I pray that i can live up to the standards you hold me too. I can't believe my mission was to where you live it is so bizarre. I hope if you can you'll make it to my farewell.I love you so much and thanks again for this post it was incredibly sweet of you!!
So awesome! That's so exciting you guys will be so close! I can say she inspires me too! Love you kimberly!
ALEX! How excited are you about the game instead??? Our husbands are not going to die running this weekend! Hooray.
Post a Comment