Friday the whole Hansen fam (16 of us) went to the Bees's game to celebrate May birthdays! (Preston's dad kelly, Preston's older sister Susie, and mine) It was a blast! Fireworks were way good was impressed! I was not very good at taking many pictures!


After the game we all met up and opened gifts. My future family is so sweet...they got me my very own set of golf clubs and bag! I love them!





After the game we all met up and opened gifts. My future family is so sweet...they got me my very own set of golf clubs and bag! I love them!
Then Saturday we woke up early and went to the Hansen golf tournament. (they do this every year) Its with everyone uncles aunts cousins and all....BIG group! It was so much fun, prizes were given out for the men and women's longest drive and other things. Preston is so good at golf, he took home lots of awards! I am still learning...but dont worry our team won the whole tournament! And its not a easy thing to do in the Hansen family they are all major golfers!
Here is the winning team! Alison (prestons sista), Preston, Me and Maggie (preston's cousin)
After golf everyone went to Kelly and Sandy's house (preston's parents) for a BBQ for Grandma Faye's Birthday. Preston's grandma is one of the sweetest ladies and darling. Its funny the last time I was with Preston's extended family was at the Christmas party and we had only known eachother 2 days!
Sunday we just hung out with Teresa and Alison all day. We also met with our bishop and I should be getting my recommend next week after meeting with the stake president! CRAZY! 4 weeks til the wedding!
Love you all,
{A}li
6 comments:
oh my ali in a blog it's been forever! i miss your face :) how are the wedding plans going?? i better get an invite!! your pictures are soooo cute!
Your hair looks longer!! But it's pretty!
Am I invited to your wedding??
How cute are you and your boy! Duh... you make me want to be in love. I'm just hoping that someday maybe, just maybe it will happen to me! :) What do you think? It looks like your marring into an awesome family! I can only imagine that makes all the difference. Also your engagement pictures are so stikin cute! Geez!
ok it is 2549 B. Eastbluff Dr. Suite 353 Newport Beach, Ca 92660
I can't believe tha tyour getting married so soon!!!!! i hope everything is going good and just how you planned!
this may sound a lil inappropriate but ur boobs look huge! excited for ur bridal shower ;)
Post a Comment